Menu Items Unclickable on mobile, arrow lost in categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu Items Unclickable on mobile, arrow lost in categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Menu Items Unclickable on mobile, arrow lost in categories

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi, 4 days ago we mage some changes in our menu, we have added non-clickable categories to menu. That resulted in fllowing issues:

• the arrows which were shown in subcategories, the same which are used in header menu disappeared, completely.
    • the non-clicable items in menu, which are only used to divide menu are not showing any content when clicked on mobile pages,
    • when you touch this sub-categories on iphone the whole menu disappear – close itself.

We were not experiences such problems before, everything was working smoothly.

I am enclosing photo of old menu with arrows in subcategories.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Hi, please let me know if you are able to help me.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

To figure out what could cause these issues we would need to know:

• Are you using the latest theme version?
    • Have you recently made some updates to your WordPress installation?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

AnnaUsak
    Participant

Thank you for responding, we found what was the issue. Theme is not working properly with newest version of WordPress. Sadly arrows are still not displaying properly on desktop menu version. They are not in line with text.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

We are not sure if we fully understand the issue. So we have attached a similar screenshot as in your first reply. Can you please describe more about the issue we need to fix for your website? Maybe you can add more screenshots where we can see exactly what needs to be fixed.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)