Mini 1 blog post style not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mini 1 blog post style not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mini 1 blog post style not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • savethecat
    Participant

Hello

We use the gillion element “Blog Posts” and style mini 1 on the home page of the site. We have it configured to show only one specific category.

Its been working fine (for months) until yesterday where now it will not display the blog post content, just the title. See attachment for missing content.

We tested changing the blog category to another, no change. We changed to another post style and it works – neither the mini 1 or mini 2 styles display content. Has there been a recent them update or other change? We have made no other changes on our site.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @savethecat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

savethecat
    Participant

Yes we’re on 3.7.3, and the site is savethecat.com.

I have provided login details for you in the private field. Thanks.

Solution for this topic

It seems happening because of the below custom CSS code that you are using on your website by adding it in the theme settings so please remove the CSS code to display it.

.sh-blog-fancy .blog-style-mini1, 
    .sh-blog-fancy .blog-style-mini2 {
        display: none;
    }

savethecat
    Participant

That has been in place for over a year to resolve a layout issue elsewhere, and hasnt affected anything else until now – for reasons that are not clear. However, as it is the culprit its been removed. Thanks.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)