Missing fonts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Missing fonts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Missing fonts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Lukather
    Participant

Hello again 🙂

There are some missing fonts (See screenshots). Fonts were missing also in wordpress backoffice but I was able to fix it modifying the css but I still can see them on the webiste

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Lukather,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Lukather
    Participant

I’m fine thanks,

just check the home page http://www.justindie.net, also the “play” icon in video blog post doesn’t load properly.

Thanks!

I visited your shared site and saw this is happening because some themify font files are not aloading on your site.

Please try deleting and reinstalling the below latest version of the theme to resolsve the issue.

Please login to access this file

Lukather
    Participant

Mhhh ok, do I will lost every customization I did?

No, you won’t lose any theme settings or content but If you have made any changes in the theme file then it will get overwritten.

Lukather
    Participant

Done, same issue….

I don’t see the missing fonts on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, please test it clearing your browser cache or using a different browser.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)