Mobile Button Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Button Issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Mobile Button Issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having a button problem on my rebuilt Redux site (on mobile version only). For all these link buttons on my site, it’s putting the text on two lines. It’s supposed to be on just one line. I’ve tried for hours to fix this and cannot figure out why it’s doing that. Again, this is only happening on mobile version.

I have attached pics of the buttons splitting the text on two lines, and pics of how it’s supposed to be, on one line.

And I have linked in the private field the page with the issues. And also the page where it’s displaying correctly for reference.

Please can you help me figure this out?

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by dereksieb.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dereksieb
    Participant

It’s been 5 days since I posted this ticket. Can you please help me?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems to be a Safari-related issue, as everything appeared to be working fine on Chrome. We’ve created a small CSS snippet that should help improve it:

.sh-button-container {
         white-space: nowrap;
    }

Please add it to the Jevelin Settings and let us know if that helps! 🙂

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

This worked. Thanks a lot! Now the only problem is they don’t appear bold, related to the problem in my other ticket.

Shufflehound

Great! We have replied to your separate topic about the bold issue.

dereksieb
    Participant

Please look into my bold issue ticket deeper. It’s been weeks and you haven’t provided me with any answers or any type of solution to this MAJOR ISSUE. Aren’t google fonts supposed to be included with your theme? As I said, none of the fonts are working when I select a font. I don’t even know what font is displaying currently because I have no font selected. LOOK INTO IT PLEASE instead of giving me a half ass response every 10 days.

Shufflehound

We are trying to help! We have answered to the separate topic.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobile Button Issue’ is closed to new replies.