Mobile site not loading properly

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile site not loading properly

Home Forums Gillion Theme Mobile site not loading properly

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • nafisa
    Participant

Hi. My mobile site isn’t loading properly. I have the responsive mode switched on. Please see screenshot to see how it loads when you read half way. I also tried it with responsive mode off and it’s not any better.

I have also gotten two error messages from Google requesting a fix. Please could you help soonest as I don’t want to get penalised.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @nafisa,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please temporarily disable the Yellow Pencil Editor plugin on your website and test it to confirm whether the CSS code generated by the plugin is causing the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nafisa
    Participant

Hi there. Yes, it now works fine. I have follow up questions about the changes I made, should I start a new thread? (want to make the menu less bold, and title of blog posts font size smaller)

Glad it’s working fine for you now.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)