My logo disappeared from my header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme My logo disappeared from my header

Home Forums Jevelin Theme My logo disappeared from my header

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hopebohanec
    Participant

My logo in the header had been there for years and just disappeared weeks ago. The website is: http://www.compassionate-living.org. The logo used to appear in the upper left corner of the header image of the cows. The logo is in the back end, it just doesn’t appear. I have trouble-shooted everything I can think of. Deleting it, reloading it, trying another picture (that didn’t appear either). Not sure what to do. Help please!! my e-mail is [email protected]

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Can you please share the access data for your website in the private field, so we can inspect your issue? Otherwise it is hard to tell what could cause it.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

hopebohanec
    Participant

okay

Shufflehound

We didn’t receive the login data. Can you please try again?

Otherwise you can try to go to admin sidebar Jevelin > Framework Upgrade and see you see message to disable Unyson plugin. If so then please disable it

hopebohanec
    Participant

Just sent it again in the private field.

hopebohanec
    Participant

Hey Guys- would love to have my logo back! Any ideas?? Thanks!

Shufflehound

Oh, we still can’t see the login data from the private field. Can you please try again? If that sill won’t work you can send them to our email [email protected]

Most likely the issue will be a easy fix when we will be able to access to your website.

hopebohanec
    Participant

Okay, I just sent an e-mail. fingers crossed!

Shufflehound

Thank you, we received your email and we managed to find the issue on why the logo isn’t appearing. 🙂

Under “Jevelin settings > Header” option “Logo Title Name With Logo Image” was disabled. We briefly enabled it, but it seems that your custom CSS had some issues, therefore we disabled it. If needed we can try to help you to fix that too.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

hopebohanec
    Participant

Thanks for having a look. Your message is a little unclear- so yes, please help. ?

Shufflehound

Theme is heavily modified, but we added some improvements. Can you please check it now?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

hopebohanec
    Participant

Okay, that’s an improvement! At least it’s there- thanks. So before it was slightly bigger and farther over to the left- not in the cow’s faces. Can you do that? I went in and tried to see if I could do that or change the size and nothing I do has any effect (Themes/Customize/Header/header logo)  I also didn’t see in there where I would change the image of the cows if I wanted to- I was thinking I could maybe find a different image that fit better with the placement of the logo so it wasn’t in the cows faces. How can I change the image? THANKS!!

Shufflehound

We improved it further, but as we previously mentioned your website has our theme that is heavily modified with a lot of custom CSS code, resulting in our options not working as intended.

Can you please take a look if the issue is fixed now?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Shufflehound.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by Shufflehound.

hopebohanec
    Participant

That looks great! Thank you so much! Hopefully it holds through updates. I didn’t modify the theme, I paid a designer to build the site years ago, so they must have.

Can you tell me where I would find the image (the cows) if I wanted to change it?

Thank you so much for the restoration of the logo!!! 🙂

Shufflehound

Great to hear that! 🙂

Header background image can be changed under Jevelin Settings > Styling > Header Background Image

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)