No Mega Menu options

Home Forums Gillion Theme No Mega Menu options

Home Forums Gillion Theme No Mega Menu options

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Dominique_NE
    Participant

I would like ti activate the mega menu but no options are seen in the menu settings. I have activated Unyson plugin and its Mega menu extension.

The url is http://riversandroads.co.za/

Hi @Dominique_DF,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the screenshot of the menu screen where you are not getting the mega menu options?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

wnowosada
    Participant

Hello,

I also have installed Unyson plugin and Mega Menu extension and do not see all of these options that are visible on tutorial video in documentation. I attach a screenshot to the message.

I would like to know how to deal with this problem, because I need Mega Menu as it is in the Gillion News demo.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wnowosada
    Participant

Hello, did you get my message? If not, I’m sending it again.

I logged into your website and saw it is not working because of the Theme My Login plugin that you are using on your website.

You can confirm it by deactivating the Theme My Login plugin.

Please contact the Theme My Login plugin support to resolve the issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)