Non-existent changeset UUID.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Non-existent changeset UUID.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Non-existent changeset UUID.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • frederic13100
    Participant

When I try to personalize my Jevelin theme, this information appears : “Non-existent changeset UUID.”

What should I do ?

Regards

Frédéric

Hi Frédéric,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me how you are persinalizing it?

Also, please try resolving it as described in the below pages.

https://docs.presscustomizr.com/article/296-how-to-fix-wordpress-non-existent-changeset-uuid

https://mhthemes.com/support/knb/fix-non-existent-changeset-uuid-error-wordpress/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

frederic13100
    Participant

Impossible to install WPBakery

When I try, see what appears :

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot declare class Vc_Manager, because the name is already in use in <b>/homepages/40/d154958852/htdocs/lobbying/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-manager.php</b> on line <b>14
    </b>
    Can you help me ?

Regards

Frederic

It seems you have already installed it so please check it in the Plugins section of your site and activate it.

frederic13100
    Participant

Wordpress refuse to activate it and it mentionning :

<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot declare class Vc_Manager, because the name is already in use in <b>/homepages/40/d154958852/htdocs/lobbying/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-manager.php</b> on line <b>14</b>

can you help me ?

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

frederic13100
    Participant

What is private content ?

My access codes ?

frederic13100
    Participant

admin link is : http://euro-pa.fr/wp-admin
    identity : EuroLobby

pass : 9Rz7S)qk$)ReLzXL

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is a public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

I logged into your site confirmed the issue which seems occurred due to corrupted WPbakery plugin directory so to resolve the issue please delete the directory /lobbying/wp-content/plugins/js_composer on your site using FTP or cPanel file manager.

frederic13100
    Participant

Can you explain me how and where to change front page animation (theme with a punch) ?

Regards

Frédéric

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)