not showing up in IE10

Home Forums Gillion Theme not showing up in IE10

Home Forums Gillion Theme not showing up in IE10

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • areed14
    Participant

We updated to the new theme 3.5.2 and the drop down menu seems to work fine but now our home page is not showing the pictures of the blogs in IE 10. (Shows up fine in Chrome) Before the newest update this blog images were fine. Please advise

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @areed14,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, please try clearing your browser cache.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

areed14
    Participant

http://www.murphcofl.com/

This relates to our previous ticket (Dropdown menu not working in IE) since the blog images were working fine before the update we were given. This new issue again is only not working in IE10

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the WP-Super-Cache that you are using on your website.

Also, please try clearing your browser cache.

areed14
    Participant

I have deactivated the super cache and cleared our browser but the problems in IE 10 still exist. Please check Internet Explorer 10 for our website and see that the home page and various other pages are not working as intended in the theme. The images on the home page are not there

Please try updating the theme to the below latest version.

Please login to access this file

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

areed14
    Participant

I’ve updated the theme to the 3.5.3 and deactivated all but 4 plugins. (see image) 3 of the plugins are for the theme and the other is contact 7. We’ve checked IE 10 again, clearing our cache and history and it still is not functioning correctly. Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

areed14
    Participant

I keep entering text in the private field but nothing is showing up! Please fix this!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by areed14.

Please share it again and also send it on [email protected]

areed14
    Participant

I tried again to submit in the private field nothing shows up when I hit submit. I emailed the login info directly to the email provided

I received the details on email and confirmed the issue.

I have notified this issue to the theme developer so that it will be fixed in the future version of the theme ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can use an older version of the theme that was working fine for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)