Number of Post on Page not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Number of Post on Page not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Number of Post on Page not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Depremz
    Participant

Number of Post on Page not working: https://blog.dimbaya.com/

Also, I don´t know why the theme displays next page if there are no post?

Hi @Depremz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try updating the theme to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Depremz
    Participant

Installation keep failing..  I have provided my login credentials

You need to update the theme on your website.

Could you please tell me what error you are getting when updating the theme?

You can also try deleting and reinstalling the above shared latest version of the theme.

Depremz
    Participant

Unpacking the package…

Installing the theme…

Destination folder already exists. /home/customer/www/blog.dimbaya.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/gillion/

Theme installation failed.

GUYS can´t you just login and fix the issues? It´s been like this for 2 weeks now.. I´m not able to do anything.. Seriously.. Why that many back and forth…

I bought this theme thinking I was going to get the work done in 3 days. Now everyone thinks I´m not doing my job.. what is the problem now. You asked for my login crenditals I gave it to you.  ( If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? ) what is th problem.

I didn’t log into your website and updated the theme myself because If I do so then you will never come to know how to update the theme every time when the new theme version gets released.

I installed a newer version of the theme on your website successfully as displayed in the attached screenshot by deleting the existing theme so it seems you were making some mistake such as not deleting the existing theme causing you to not update the theme.

Regarding your initial pagination issue, this seems happening due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)