Page builder error with Gillion Elements

Home Forums Gillion Theme Page builder error with Gillion Elements

Home Forums Gillion Theme Page builder error with Gillion Elements

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
  • mircodm
    Participant

Hi, a few days ago the page builder no longer allows me to modify the Gillion fields (post slider etc.). See Attachment. I only see the code but not the editor.

http://www.oggicucinamirco.it

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mircodm,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of Gillion theme and page builder plugin.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

mircodm
    Participant

Hi!

Gillion theme and page builder is updated.

I have tried to disable all the plugins except the interested ones but I have the same problem. I also deleted the cache but nothing.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

mircodm
    Participant

Thank you.

I have just reinstalled the WPBakery plugin on your site and the elements are started displaying in the Add Element section.

Now you have to just use them again and configure as currently they are saved in the Text Block element as a shortcode.

mircodm
    Participant

Thank you!!!

Can now update WPBackery plugin (6.02 to 6.03)?

You are using the plugin bundled with the theme therefore you are not direct customer of that plugin and cannot update that plugin until you purchase it.

Please find more information about it on the following page.

https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/faq/can-i-update-wpbakery-page-builder-if-i-have-purchased-it-in-a-theme/

We update the plugin with every new theme version. In this case you can just delete old plugin version and reinstall latest plugin version bundled with theme from Appearance ->  Install Plugins

mircodm
    Participant

Ok but I have bought the plugin.

Then you can update it but check whether it displays the Gillion elements.

peeh
    Participant

Hi! I have the same problem with WP Baker and theme. If I disable Bape builder it shows content but if I activate the problem comes back.

Attachments:

@peeh To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

peeh
    Participant

I have plugin conflict with Wp bakery

Ok. Thank you for notifying us.

peeh
    Participant

What can I do to solve it. I tried to diactivate all plugins like you instructed above. And still the conflict continue

peeh
    Participant

Maybe you can help if you check my site

@peeh As requested above, to help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)