Page single product incompatibility cache (woocommerce)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Page single product incompatibility cache (woocommerce)

Home Forums Gillion Theme Page single product incompatibility cache (woocommerce)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Mirco Romano
    Participant

The product pages do not appear in full screen even if when I view the preview is correct. how can i solve?

are there any files of your theme that should be excluded from the cache? because sometimes we notice that some pages do not load correctly the children of css style.

we have verified this problem with the following plugins:

Ls Cache
    Wp Rocket
    Autoptimize

Additional problems:

The use of the lazy loading function on the images is impossible to implement due to the failed uploading of the thumbnail in the blog archives following its activation (verified lazy load plugins by wp rocket, a3lazyload, and other similar systems)

I Create an admin account for you:

login

user: Gillion

pass: qB%DFYR1ax)P9usBTJm1ubtd

Thank you for all

Hi Mirco,

Thank you for your questions.

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is a public forum so the information shared can be misused by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”.

Do you mean it works fine if you deactivate the cache?

If yes then please contact the cache plugin support to configure the plugin settings correctly.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)