Pages have random text and code

Home Forums Gillion Theme Pages have random text and code

Home Forums Gillion Theme Pages have random text and code

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • swerve_designs
    Participant

Good day. All my pages have random text and code and not displaying anything. Please see attached and let me know what I should do. Thanks.

How can I create a private ticket?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @swerve_designs,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you have created the pages using the below plugin so please make sure that the plugin is active on your website.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/pagelayer/

You can send me messages privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

swerve_designs
    Participant

Thanks. Another issue. The profile picture in the sidebar keeps disappearing. What could the issue be?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is disappearing so that I can troubleshoot it?

swerve_designs
    Participant

It is on every URL of my website. The sidebar is on every page.  I have a profile pic of me on the about us section, and every few days or so it disappears.

I visited the website and tested it several times but the image displays fine for me.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please when you face the issue then try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)