Parallax video not displaying on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Parallax video not displaying on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Parallax video not displaying on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • SimplySurreal
    Participant

I have a video displaying as a parallax background on my home page;
    https://simplysurreal.org/

It is not displaying on mobile.  Jevelin theme, WordPress and all my plugsins are updated.

I found this issue in a forum topic and have troubleshooter what was said there and it still has not worked.  I went to admin theme settings > Custom Code > CSS code and entered:

#jarallax-container-0 #VideoWorker-0 {
        left: auto !important;
    }

I have been working on this for hours and tried every combination of settings and troubleshooting that I could.  Please let me know how I can fix this.  Thank you!

Thanks,
    -Donald

Hi Donald,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on your shared website.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

SimplySurreal
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response.  I have deactivated all the plugins as you said and still have the same issue.  I’ve attached a file that shows all the plugins I have and which ones I’ve deactivated.  Additionally, I have already removed all past themes so Jevelin is the only one.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You can display it on mobile by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .vc_video-bg.vc_hidden-xs {
        display: block !important;
    }

SimplySurreal
    Participant

Great, we’re almost there!  That allowed it to display on mobile, but only as a still image.  There’s a play button but it is inaccessible.  Even after removing the text element, the play button does nothing.

How can I have the video autoplay on all devices as it does on desktop?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Actually, this is how the background video of WpBakery page builder row works and does not display & play automatically which is also described in the below reply.

https://mikado.ticksy.com/ticket/1796758/#comment-9106582

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)