Portfolio Single Page - Removing Default Content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Single Page – Removing Default Content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Portfolio Single Page – Removing Default Content

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hi there,

We have been building a new site using Jevelin, and absolutely love the versatility it provides. We’re really excited with the look and feel we’re able to achieve with the elements included.

We’ve recently encountered a bit of an obstacle we hope we can overcome, with your help. We are interested in making some very interactive, beautiful portfolio single pages. The ones included in the theme are nice, but do not necessarily match the aesthetic we’ve established throughout the rest of the site. This is due to the following:

• Inability to remove title bar / navigation area (see attachment 1)
    • Inability to remove Categories, Sharing, Related Items sections (see attachment 2)
    • Any content placed under Slider Revolution at top is automatically shoved to the right side. Could be because there’s an empty content block reserved on the left? (see attachment 3)

Is there any way to remove these areas / content from a single page portfolio item?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We are glad that you like our theme. 🙂

About your questions:

1. Have you tried to disable it under Jevelin Settings > Titlebar > Titlebar status?
    2. We could create a custom CSS that would remove it
    3. Can you please share a link to a page where we can test it?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Hi there!

Thanks so much for your response, we really appreciate it. We are making progress…we were able to disable the “Related Items” section via the Theme Settings > Portfolio > Related items toggle, which is great!

However, we still seem to be stuck with a couple of issues.

First, the Title Bar / Navigation area is still visible, even after turning off the Title Bar toggle mentioned in your comment (see attached).

Second, we are unable to find where we can remove the “Categories” section.

Finally, the content we are placing on the page continues to be shoved to the right side.

The link for this page can be found at https://acdredesign.com/project/scoutmaster

We’re looking forward to finding a solution with you. Thanks again for your help!

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Then we can offer to login in to your website and debug it further, that could help us to fix the solution faster (you can share the login details in the private information field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Shufflehound.

Sure, that would be helpful. I will post login credentials to the private field. Please circle back with any thoughts or progress.

Thanks!

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

It seems that we managed to fix most of you issues with this custom CSS:

.sh-portfolio-single-buttons,
    .sh-portfolio-single-title,
    .sh-portfolio-single-info,
    .sh-portfolio-single-right {
        display: none;
    }

.sh-portfolio-single-left {
        width: 100%;
    }

Can you please try that and let us know if that works? 🙂

This worked! Thanks so much for your help. This will now apply to all portfolio items, right? So we effectively get to design each one ourselves (this is what we want)?

Shufflehound

That is great that it worked! 🙂

Yes, that should apply to all portfolio items.

Awesome, you guys are fantastic. Thanks so much for the help. We won’t hesitate to reach out if there’s anything else we need, we really appreciate you.

Have a great day!

Shufflehound

You’re more than welcome!

Hi there,

I’m sorry to reopen this, but there’s a minor issue we’d like to get resolved if possible.

The page is coming along nicely, thanks to the help of your team. However, there are a couple of lingering white spaces at the top and bottom of the page that we can’t seem to get rid of. I suspect they are remnants of the title bar and the related items area, but I’m not certain. I’ve attached some screenshots for reference.

Can you help me get this worked out? I’ve left those credentials I sent earlier open, so you’ve got access to the site. Let me know how I can help.

Thank you!

Attachments:

Shufflehound

Hi there,

You can try to add this to your website:

body .sh-portfolio-single-description {
        margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

body.single.fw-portfolio #wrapper > .sh-page-layout-default {
        padding: 0px;
    }

Let us know if that works! 🙂

Hi there,

Thanks for responding! Unfortunately, that code didn’t solve the issue.  Is there something else we can try? You can see the page at http://acdredesign.com/project/scoutmaster/ in case you need reference.

Let me know next steps. Thanks again!

Shufflehound

It seems that we had a small typo, please try again this one:

body .sh-portfolio-single-description {
        margin-bottom: 0px;
    }

body.single-fw-portfolio #wrapper > .sh-page-layout-default {
        padding: 0px;
    }

That did the trick! Thanks!

Shufflehound

Great! We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)