Post settings cannot be backup using Customizer Export/Import plugin

Home Forums Gillion Theme Post settings cannot be backup using Customizer Export/Import plugin

Home Forums Gillion Theme Post settings cannot be backup using Customizer Export/Import plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • samigaaloul
    Participant

I need to export theme settings to backup them and be able to deploy them on staging environment or production environment but some settings are lost in the process (like entire post setting section).

I noticed that post section isn’t available in the Customizer (/wp-admin/customize.php), that’s might be the reason why it’s not exported/imported with Customizer Export/Import plugin.

Hi @samigaaloul,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The individual posts settings are saved in the post meta and not in customizer so it is not available when you import/export customizer settings.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

samigaaloul
    Participant

Hi, i’m not talking about individual posts settings, but the “post” setting section from appearance.

I could confirm on my test site that the Post settings section is not available in the theme customizer therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

The import/export feature is implemented in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)