Preview draft post error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Preview draft post error

Home Forums Gillion Theme Preview draft post error

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Hendri
    Participant

Hi, i can’t preview my draft post, when i can click preview from dashboard blog post, the front-end showing error like:

Notice: Trying to get property ‘term_id’ of non-object in /wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/helpers_extended.php on line 1015

Recoverable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /wp-content/themes/gillion/inc/helpers_extended.php on line 1015

*I’ve updated the theme and wordpress to the latest version. but still error.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Hendri.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Hendri,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

To confirm whether it is a theme issue, just temporarily use the Twenty Nineteen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Hendri
    Participant

Hi, i’ve deactivating all plugins, but still same.. the issue from your theme, because when i activating “Twenty Nineteen” theme no issue there.. do you have solution for this issue ?

Attachments:

As said above, I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Gillion theme.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Hendri
    Participant

Hi Problem solved just now, the problem is when the post no have category, when i assign the category post all fine no issue, i think this is bugs from your theme, can you try create new post, and don’t assign category anything, and then try to preview..

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Hendri.

can you try create new post, and don’t assign category anything, and then try to preview..

I just did it and it worked fine for me.

I noticed when I don’t assign any category to the post then after saving post the default Uncategorized category gets assigned to the post.

Hendri
    Participant

Solution for this topic

ah yes, i’ve remove the uncategorized category before.. ok thanks for your support.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)