Problem with Header slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem with Header slider

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem with Header slider

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Igor
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with a Header slider on home page. It sometimes shows, and sometimes not.

When it’s not showing, the links are still working (like you can see in screenshot – <span style=”color: #ff0000;”>marked in red</span>) but there are no pictures.

I have W3 cache but it is dissabled for Home page.

Best,

Igor

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Igor,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Igor
    Participant

Adress is https://www.gradnja.rs

It won’t work for the first visit but when you reload the page, headers slider will show up.

It seams that this problem is affected only on desktop version of site.

Best,

Igor

I could confirm the issue on your shared site.

Could you please disable the cache on your site so that I can troubleshoot it?

Have you troubleshooted for plugin conflict as described in my above reply?

Also please make sure you are using below latest version of theme and plugins on your site.

Please login to access this file

Igor
    Participant

Hi,

I think that I might have found the problem – old version of WP Bakery plugin. Can that cause a conflict in header?

Could you please check out again my page (www.gradnja.rs) just to confirm it from one more computer?

Thank you,

Igor

I think that I might have found the problem – old version of WP Bakery plugin. Can that cause a conflict in header?

Yes it can conflict.

Could you please check out again my page (www.gradnja.rs) just to confirm it from one more computer?

Yes I can confirm it is working fine now as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)