Problem with the homepage sliders & posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem with the homepage sliders & posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem with the homepage sliders & posts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • nader
    Participant

Hello, I have a couple questions I need help with

• My home page is showing 4 posts only, even though I have a lot?
    • For some reason, the “Trending News” slider is not showing any posts, how can I make it show the posts?
    • For some reason, the big slider that contains two posts only right before the latest posts section is also not showing posts

I would really apperciate a solution for these

Thank you

Hi @nader,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

My home page is showing 4 posts only, even though I have a lot?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

For some reason, the “Trending News” slider is not showing any posts, how can I make it show the posts?

Could you please share me the screenshot of the slider settings so that I can troubleshoot it?

For some reason, the big slider that contains two posts only right before the latest posts section is also not showing posts

I am not sure which big slider you are talking about so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshots of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nader
    Participant

Hi

1- Regarding your first request, the website is in private info field.

2- The slider I’m talking about in your main theme demo is this

Theme: https://gillion.shufflehound.com/home/carousel-slider/

Screenshot: 

3- the last slider I’m talking about is this one right before “Latest posts”

Thanks, I’m waiting for your help

My home page is showing 4 posts only, even though I have a lot?

I can see 5 posts on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

For some reason, the “Trending News” slider is not showing any posts, how can I make it show the posts?

It is a Blog Posts visual composer element so please make sure you have used it and configured it correctly as shown in the attached screenshot.

For some reason, the big slider that contains two posts only right before the latest posts section is also not showing posts

Same as above, it is a Blog Posts visual composer element so please make sure you have used it and configured it correctly as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nader
    Participant

Thank you so much this been really helpful, I fixed all problems except the “Latest posts” sections, it’s not stable, everytime I share a post it shows up on the sliders and category but it doesn’t show up in the “Latest posts”, sometimes it does show up but rarely, I have more than 25 posts right now and only 6 are showing up on the Latest posts section, any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks again

I have more than 25 posts right now and only 6 are showing up on the Latest posts section, any ideas on how to fix this?

Please edit that page and check what you have set in the page Blog setting and your site reading settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nader
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Thank you so much for your help,

The issue turned out to be from the same page you mentioned “Blog settings”

The “Blog Category” field had only one category which made my website show latest posts for that category only, the solution was to delete the category and leave the field empty, everything is fixed.

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)