Problem with variable product display on single product page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem with variable product display on single product page

Home Forums Gillion Theme Problem with variable product display on single product page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • PreciousDave
    Participant

I would like to add T-shirts for sell in my store, this requires me to create a variable product in woocommerce which includes size, fit and style, this is for the customer to choose options between those before making a purchase.

When added, the theme do not have a good display of the section to choose the variables, you can see it from the attachment.

My website is chitheprototype.com, am currently working on it, please let me know if this can be fixed asap thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @PreciousDave,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I tried to access your shared site but it is just displaying the message “Website Coming Soon”.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

PreciousDave
    Participant

Thanks

Solution for this topic

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations label {
        color: #000;
    }

.woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations td.label {
        display: table-cell;
    }

bahola
    Participant

Hi,

I have the same problem, I would like this box to be better design. The size label to be increased and aligned. This variation table really is a bummer to the lovely web theme that you have designed.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@bahola To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)