Product Pages Missing Primary Image, Lots of White Space

Home Forums Gillion Theme Product Pages Missing Primary Image, Lots of White Space

Home Forums Gillion Theme Product Pages Missing Primary Image, Lots of White Space

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • kscott
    Participant

On all product pages in WooCommerce, my images are not appearing and there are large white spaces. I’ve tried disabling all plugins, switched to the parent theme, etc but no luck.

Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @kscott,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure why this is happening on your shared site but you can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.woocommerce-product-gallery.woocommerce-product-gallery--with-images {
        opacity: 1 !important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

kscott
    Participant

Thanks, the image is now showing, but I’m now seeing a few other issues:

• For products that have multiple images in the gallery they’re displaying incorrectly.

Example provided below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Could you please clear the WP Rocket cache and temporarily disable it so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

kscott
    Participant

Is there another way to do this? I’m not comfortable removing my caching more an extended period of time. And it looks like you’re in a complete different time zone as I am so i’d need to plan this out. Can you give me a time frame to clear and remove the caching?

kscott
    Participant

I’ve created credentials for you to do this. Please re-enable caching as soon as you’re completed testing. Thanks

I logged in to your site and saw you are using many plugins on it.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)