Read it later problem

Home Forums Gillion Theme Read it later problem

Home Forums Gillion Theme Read it later problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • prismavista
    Participant

Hi, i cant access to read it later page

https://panamericanworld.com/webcopy/?read-it-later

Hi @prismavista,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

On visiting your shared page, I get a message as shown in the attached screenshot because I am not logged into your site.

What do you get on visiting the page?

Could you please share me the screenshot of it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

prismavista
    Participant

Sure, i see this when im log in

Attachments:

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Attachments:

prismavista
    Participant

Sure

I logged into your shared site and could confirm the issue but couldn’t reproduce it on my test site.

Could you please temporarily disable the W3 Total Cache plugin that you are using on your site?

Also, can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

prismavista
    Participant

sure, the error is this

Solution for this topic

I can see in your shared error message that the schema-app-structured-data-for-schemaorg plugin used on your site is causing the issue so could you please test it disabling the plugin?

prismavista
    Participant

Solution for this topic

now it works Thanks, it was that plugin but to solve another doubt I must create another ticket? I wanted to know how I modify the language for one of the two internal sites of that multisite, I need that one is in Spanish and the other in English, I am using locotranslate

Glad it’s working fine for you now.

Yes, please create a separate topic for each of your questions.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)