readtime shows different amounts

Home Forums Gillion Theme readtime shows different amounts

Home Forums Gillion Theme readtime shows different amounts

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • charkh
    Participant

Hi

readtime functions is not working properly and in loop view shows 1 min while exact post shows 7 min in single post view.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @charkh,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is it happening only for that post on your site or also for all other posts?

If it is happening only for that post then please check the post content to see whether it contains any specific code or text causing this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

charkh
    Participant

for all post

I can see on your site that it is not happening for all posts as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Attachments:

charkh
    Participant

for these 5 posts (from 9 total posts) is happening:

The shared posts are not accessible for me and when I try t visit them then it gets redirected to your site homepage.

Please advise.

This can be child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporary use the Gillion theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

charkh
    Participant

yesterday we had a problem on these posts bcs of new memebership plugins we enabled recently. please check them again.

I can access the shared pages now.

It seems happening because of the More tag that you have added in those posts content as shown in the attached screenshot so please remove it to display read time properly.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)