Redirected you too many times.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Redirected you too many times.

Home Forums Gillion Theme Redirected you too many times.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • tryspots
    Participant

I recently downloaded and installed the Gillion theme onto my wordpress site through the FTP Filezilla. Upon completing this and activating plugins, I arrived at the conclusion that Visual Composer was causing internal errors. After disabling the plugins folder in order to regain access to my WP dashboard I proceeded to find that all of the plugins in the folder were missing and were failing to install. Upon checking the FTP I can no longer find the plugins folder in the WP_contents folders. The only “plugins” folders left appear to be in the Gillion theme folder. Now I am experiencing the Redirected too many times error and despite trying everything from ensuring that the site URLs in wp_config matched to deleting and re-uploading the theme zip folder to the FTP. I am now unsure what to do to regain access to my WP dashboard and can use some help.

Hi @tryspots,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Are you having any problem installing theme and plugins from your site admin area and not from FTP?

I visited your shared site and saw you are not using Gillion theme on it.

The WordPress creates plugins and themes folders in the wp-content directory and the theme doesn’t manage them.

If you are having any issues with those folders then please reinstall WordPress and install themes and plugins from admin area of your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)