Redux error in home

Home Forums Gillion Theme Redux error in home

Home Forums Gillion Theme Redux error in home

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • javierconstable
    Participant

Hello. I started getting this error that I attached out of nowhere.
    It doesn’t have any new plugins, just the basics.
    The theme is updated and it tells me that the Redux too.

It only appears when Redux is enabled, if I disable it, the site works but not the backend. I also disabled all plugins and the same if I left only redux.
    I have no error log in Xampp.

I copy here the code of the home page of the site with the errors.

Warning: Undefined array key “line-height” in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\helpers.php</b> on line <b>737</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\helpers.php:737Stack trace:#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\templates\render-css.php(88): gillion_font_option(‘sidebar_heading…’)#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\template.php(732): require(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\template.php(676): load_template(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’, false, Array)#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\general-template.php(204): locate_template(Array, true, false, Array)#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\helpers.php(168): get_template_part(‘inc/templates/r…’)#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\static.php(82): gillion_render_css()#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\init.php(30): include(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\init.php(198): Gillion_Theme_Includes::{closure}(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\init.php(215): Gillion_Theme_Includes::include_isolated(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\init.php(225): Gillion_Theme_Includes::include_child_first(‘/static.php’)#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): Gillion_Theme_Includes::_action_enqueue_scripts(”)#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\script-loader.php(2027): do_action(‘wp_enqueue_scri…’)#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(292): wp_enqueue_scripts(”)#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\class-wp-hook.php(316): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)#17 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\general-template.php(3009): do_action(‘wp_head’)#18 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\header.php(18): wp_head()#19 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\template.php(730): require_once(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#20 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\template.php(676): load_template(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’, true, Array)#21 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\general-template.php(48): locate_template(Array, true, true, Array)#22 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\page.php(21): get_header()#23 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-includes\template-loader.php(106): include(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#24 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#25 C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\index.php(17): require(‘C:\\xampp\\htdocs…’)#26 {main} thrown in <b>C:\xampp\htdocs\infovillaallende.com.ar\wp-content\themes\gillion\inc\helpers.php</b> on line <b>737</b>
    <div class=”wp-die-message”>

Ha habido un error crítico en este sitio.

Aprendé más sobre el diagnóstico de WordPress.

</div>

javierconstable
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hello. apparently it’s a xampp problem.
    I uploaded it to a hosting and everything works correct for now.

Thanks

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)