Refund Request

Home Forums Gillion Theme Refund Request

Home Forums Gillion Theme Refund Request

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hi Team,

I am running blogs for more than 5 years and I have never experienced such a weird thing as I experienced today with your theme Gillion.

I installed the theme, followed every step and imported the demo. After importing the demo, all the demo articles got published on my live website. Even the demo categories got added to the nagivation bar. All the posts got listed in the sitemap.xml. I have attached the screenshot of the sitemap.xml showing the demo post date of around 2015 however this(specstalk.com) site is just one year old.

Not only it impacted my reader’s experience, my brand, my niche but also impacted the SEO. I deleted more than 60 articles from my live website after that and more than 20 categories. Now each one of them going to be 404. Is this acceptable? Who will bear this?

Make the immediate refund of the Gillion theme.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @akshay.engg.cs,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

It seems you are confused between the theme and the demo content.

The theme doesn’t have anything to do with demo content. The demo content is provided so that you can import it on your development site and see how it displays then change the demo content with your own content.

The demo content is created in the past so it contains old date but the date gets updated when you update the demo content.

You made the mistake by importing the demo conent on your live production site which is highly not recommended.

In short, this is not an issue of the theme or the demo content but you didn’t understand the demo content concept.

You can request a refund from the ThemeForest where you have purchased the theme.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

[email protected]
    Participant

The demo content was the part of the steps(After installing plugins, 2nd step was to import demos) and in first place, if that is the case, there should only be an option to “preview demo” and not “import demo”. Anyhow, I have initiated the refund request to Themeforest. Thanks.

You can preview the demo on the below demo site before installing the demo content.

https://gillion.shufflehound.com/

[email protected]
    Participant

Thank. What I am saying is the import demo should not be there first of all. And it was shown as the part of the steps(after installing plugins, you need to import the demo). Leave it, I have already gone through the blunder. I have already raised the ticked to the themeforest, you might have got the request. Please initiate the refund from your end.

Importing the demo is for development purpose only. We will specify that there explicitly.

If your ticked there is escalated then you will get the refund ASAP.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)