Related psot feature between paragraphs

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Related psot feature between paragraphs

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Related psot feature between paragraphs

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

Is there a shortcode to include related posts in the main text body of the blog between paragraphs, similar to the section which is currently under the text? Or can you recommend a plugin to achieve this? Preferably with an image preview.

Thank you.

Stefan

sachcontrol
    Participant

I found the blog post feature among the Unyson shortcodes, which does pretty much what I want. Only problem is that the setting are not working perfectly. I cannot, for example, choose the 5 columns layout. Also some of the Style options are causing problems or don’t work at all.

sachcontrol
    Participant

Thank you very much for the suggestions.

Can you still look into the issues with the Unyson shortcode Blog Posts and why the setting aren’t applied correctly. For example, when I select the 5 columns layout, if shows 5 columns for a fraction of a second, but then jumps to 3 wider columns. Likewise, the different blog styles (ie Masonry etc) don’t work they way they should.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

sachcontrol
    Participant

That’s the URL: https://sachjournal.blog/newsletter/

I have for example selected the 5 columns display, but it only shows 3 columns on the page.

I could confirm the issue on my test site that the Blog posts 5 columns feature is not working as shown in the attached screenshot therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of theme so please update your theme.

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

sachcontrol
    Participant

Thanks for the update. It still seems not to work for me and my colleague. We tested in on different computers and different browsers. Can you re-check it again for me, please. Thank you.

Shufflehound

We can see that your loaded JavaScript file code isn’t the latest from our theme, therefore please try to clear your website cache and check again.

sachcontrol
    Participant

How do I do that?

Shufflehound

Depends on your file minifying/caching plugin.

We can only see that you are using one.

sachcontrol
    Participant

Okay, that worked. It now displays correctly. Thank you.

Shufflehound

Nice to hear that. 🙂

sachcontrol
    Participant

I have to come back on that ticket again… Some of the settings still don’t work for me. When I for example select the Image Only display option, there is only a big white space and not content at all. Can you please look into this on your side.

Shufflehound

Can you please confirm that it is working fine when carousel option is disabled?

sachcontrol
    Participant

Yes, it works with carousel disabled. Is there a reason for that?

Shufflehound

We were just trying to find issue cause.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of theme so please update your theme.

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme. https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)