Remove login / Register option in to the code

Home Forums Gillion Theme Remove login / Register option in to the code

Home Forums Gillion Theme Remove login / Register option in to the code

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • wearedatalab
    Participant

Hi, i need help to deactivate this code, as it exposed the login url to admin my site, and this violate the security policies of my company.

<div id=”login-register” style=”display: none;”>

How i can do it?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by wearedatalab.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @wearedatalab,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can deactivate it from the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

wearedatalab
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your answer but, i already did this, and de code apper in the front page, to just like you saw it in the screenshot, so i need delete de code beacause deactivate it don’t work for my, please helpme to do this.

Attachments:

I see the code on your website but it does not display on my website.

I visited your website and It seems you are using an older version of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

wearedatalab
    Participant

Hi, tell you that i did it all, but the code appear yet, so i need delete it, where i can found it?

adding the theme is broken i think. Help

Regards,

Attachments:

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

wearedatalab
    Participant

Hello, due to security policies of the company they asked me to downgrade the version of the theme, but we will be working on it next week so I will open a thread for it in case I need support

Ok

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)