Responsive problem on Ipad Pro

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Responsive problem on Ipad Pro

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Responsive problem on Ipad Pro

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • zsolt67
    Participant

Portrait view on Ipad mini and Sony z4 tablet show mobile view where the text goes between the photos but on Ipad Pro, portrait view looks bad. Please see attached. I would like to switch mobile view on Ipad Pro too. The headline is switching.

Also regarding responsiveness, the “18 years experience” aligned left on mobile view but should be center because everywhere is set to center.

On more small things you can help me, please. What is the setting to stretch all the five homepage photo on mobile to side to side?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @zsolt67,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Portrait view on Ipad mini and Sony z4 tablet show mobile view where the text goes between the photos but on Ipad Pro, portrait view looks bad. Please see attached. I would like to switch mobile view on Ipad Pro too. The headline is switching.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media (max-width: 1024px) {
    .home #page-container  .fw-col-sm-4,
    .home #page-container .fw-col-sm-8 {
        width: 100%;
    }
    .home #page-container .sh-column:not(:only-of-type):not(.sh-column-mobile-padding) .sh-column-wrapper > *:last-child {
        margin-bottom: 45px!important;
    }
    }

Also regarding responsiveness, the “18 years experience” aligned left on mobile view but should be center because everywhere is set to center.

It is displaying left aligned on mobile because of the following custom CSS code used on your site so please remove it.

.sh-section-a09ab805ff4fac305e6b3b8ed673ae71 .sh-column {
        width: 50%;
        float: left;
    }

On more small things you can help me, please. What is the setting to stretch all the five homepage photo on mobile to side to side?

There isn’t any settings for it but you can try achieving it using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zsolt67
    Participant

Thank you for the iPad code. Ok now.

Regarding the “18years…” CSS code.

That code was recommended by you in the following topic

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/how-to-keep-counters-in-one-row-on-mobile/

Maybe if I put that text in a different section?

I am not very familiar in yellowpencil and I already did the photo side to side stretching on mobile without yellowpencil before but I can’t remember the settings and I understand this is design issue, not an error

Maybe if I put that text in a different section?

Yes please add it in the different section.

I am not very familiar in yellowpencil

It is described how to use it in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)