Review Panel Broken Since Wordpres 5.5 Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme Review Panel Broken Since Wordpres 5.5 Update

Home Forums Gillion Theme Review Panel Broken Since Wordpres 5.5 Update

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • scrat55
    Participant

Hello,

When using the Gillion Travel theme, and writing a review. The panel all the way at the bottom of the post, where you add criteria is now broken. I cannot add the color because the color picker does not show up and I cannot change the review criteria because they do not expand as they should.

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @scrat55,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can downgrade the WordPress version to 4.5 on your website to use it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

scrat55
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for getting a fix for that.

It is not shown in the screenshot, but I want to point it out anyways, the custom color picker in the same panel, it does not appear when clicking on the field. You can still add a color manually via a hex code, but the usual picker does not appear.

Hope this helps.

I could also confirm the color picker issue and notified it to the theme developer.

scrat55
    Participant

Hello,

Is there an ETA for this fix?

Currently. we don’t have any ETA but it will be fixed soon.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)