sh-header-top missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sh-header-top missing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme sh-header-top missing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mike3deep
    Participant

Hi guys, love the theme but ran into a weird issue…

Redux failed during an update and my site got stuck in maintenance mode.  Cleared the .maintainence file manually and reinstalled a fresh copy of redux.

That all worked fine but now the site is missing the <div> .sh-header-top.sh-header-top-4  (Header 4 styling where the logo is above the nav).

So basically the logo section above the nav no longer shows.

Tried switching to the default Jevelin theme from my child theme and that didn’t help.  Also tried deleting and re-adding the logo.

Any ideas would be massively appreciated!

mike3deep
    Participant

Found a solution for anyone who has a similar problem.

In Jevelin > customise > backend settings > header

I used the ‘reset section’ option for the header and this fixed it.  Must have been a glitched caused by the redux update issue.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Thank you for letting us know!

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

mizaguirre
    Participant

Unfortunately, this does not solve the problem completely.

In my case, resetting the section clears all the settings and then when I make changes and save it shows me the same error again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Is it possible to log in to your website to further debug this issue? If yes, please share the login details in the private information field.

mizaguirre
    Participant

Yes, it is possible but we can only give you access to our test site via a Teams call.

Shufflehound

In that case, could you please check the PHP error logs and verify if there is nothing related to the Gillion theme (you can simply search for “gillion”).

Also, please paste any JavaScript errors you are receiving for that page.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)