Shortcodes are not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Shortcodes are not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Shortcodes are not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Latoya86
    Participant

Hello: I’m working on a site for a client (currently in under construction mode). However, the shortcodes are not working and when I place a form embed code, the submit button is not working either. I need your help. Thank you in advance!

Hi @Latoya86,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please tell me which shortcode you are using and how you are using it?

Also, could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

If your website is in under construction mode then would you mind if I log in to your site and access it? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Latoya86
    Participant

Thank you. A private message has been sent.

I didn’t get the private message so could you please share ut again and also send it to [email protected]

Also, please answer all the questions that I have asked in my previous reply.

Latoya86
    Participant

I have emailed and sent a private message. Still no answer and I am past my deadline. Please assist asap.

I received your website login credentials but they are not working for me so please make sure that they are correct and working fine.

Also, It seems you are using an older version 4.1.0 of the theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Please clear your website and browser cache after updating the theme so that the latest js and CSS files will be loaded.

Latoya86
    Participant

Please check private message.

I didn’t get your private message.

Have you also sent it on [email protected] ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)