side title

Home Forums Gillion Theme side title

Home Forums Gillion Theme side title

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • javierconstable
    Participant

Dear, sorry to bother you again.
    But something similar to the previous version of the theme happens to me again.
    It does not let me modify the sizes of the Titles.
    That is something that I am doing wrong, but I can modify the download of the posting, but not the size of the title in any posting box.

In any case, I would appreciate a link to know what each option in this section does, but anyway, I have tried modifying everything with no luck.

Thanks a lot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @javierconstable,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where you want to change the size of the title so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

javierconstable
    Participant

Thank you very much for the reply.
    The site is in developing.
    You can enter by modifying the host.
    I paste the data in the safe field.

Thanks

Attachments:

Could you please clear and temporarily deactivate the WP Rocket Cache that you are using on your website so that I can troubleshoot it?

javierconstable
    Participant

Hi good day.
    I don’t have that plugin installed.
    only the WP-Optimize – Clean, Compress, Cache, but with the cache disabled.
    I tell you that on the site that is in production / published http://www.infovillaallende.com.ar, if there is that plugin.

But I have the problem in the development site (http://infovillaallende.com.ar), which to see it has to be modified the host file of the pc with the ip that I sent you earlier. (it’s on godaddy)
    Precisely because I am updating everything in development.

Yes, I visited your development website and I can see the WP Rocket cache plugin is active on it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Attachments:

javierconstable
    Participant

Yes of course, grateful. How strange, I never installed that plugin myself.
    But I leave you the access in the private field.

Thanks a lot.

javierconstable
    Participant

Sorry, but I see in the print a line that refers to Astero.css
    That plugin, if it is installed on the site that is currently in production (on air) and on that site accessible from anywhere, if the wprocket is installed.
    But the one in development does not have the Astero plugin installed, nor does the wprocket.
    Sorry, but are you sure to enter the development site?
    I send you a print of what that Word Press currently looks like.

Attachments:

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but it is not working for me on your development website.

Could you please make sure that the credentials are correct and working fine?

javierconstable
    Participant

Good day.
    You are trying to access the site that is published (I am attaching the access attempt).

The user is correct, but It is not mapping you to development ip 107.180.25.127 (godaddy)
    On that server is the temporary domain infovillaallende.com.ar, with the site under development, which is the one with this problem.

Attachments:

I have changed my host file as shown in the attached screenshot but still it is not accessible.

Please advise.

Attachments:

javierconstable
    Participant

Hello good evening.
    It is very strange what happens, I see the access attempts but on the site that is in production.
    I spoke with the hosting in case there is any blockage or redirection, and they are going to review it, because they tell me that they should be able to enter without problems.
    What we can do if it seems to them is to give them the cpanel user where this WP is and enter the site under development there.

Thanks

javierconstable
    Participant

Good evening again.
    For some reason, the same thing that happened to you began to happen to me, I could not enter the development site (through the ip in the host file)
    So I decided to change the name of the site for now.
    In the same way, you must enter with the ip provided before
    The site is desainfovillallende.com.ar
    The credentials are the ones in the hidden field.

Thank you very much and sorry for all the inconvenience, but I cannot change the sizes of the titles.

Thanks.

The shared website is also not accessible for me even adding the ip in host file.

javierconstable
    Participant
    <span lang="en">Good afternoon
    I do not understand, nor do I know what the problem is that they cannot access.
    I from other PCs and other providers if I can.
    It is very strange, it is as if it were something related to the ip, since the site is another.
    In any case, could you please explain to me, what correction can I implement? Or else with access to Cpanel could they correct it?

Thanks.</span>

You can try changing the title size by using the Yellow Pencil editor as described on the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)