Sidebar not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Sidebar not working

Home Forums Gillion Theme Sidebar not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • Amro
    Participant

Hi,

Sidebar in Bolg widgets (Shufflehound Recent Posts) not working properly when i click next button doesn’t show any thing (empty div), and Specific Posts Only ( Post ID ) doesn’t work too properly.

Sidebar in Related Post at the end of post content also doesn’t work properly.

Note: i use RTL Support

Best Regards,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Amro

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using below latest version of theme on your site.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Amro
    Participant

Hi,

I used the last version, but still have the same issue.

I have a testing website which is still under development and cannot be accessed directly by domain name. However, you can still access it through hosts file by adding the line below to your host file.

You can also follow this link to see how to edit hosts file.

https://support.managed.com/kb/a683/how-to-modify-your-hosts-file-so-you-can-work-on-a-site-that-is-not-yet-live.aspx

Line to be added to your host file is:

162.144.143.72      myandroid.com http://www.myandroid.com

As you can see in the following page, the related posts slider does not show all posts, it only shows 3 posts.

the other issue is that the left sidbare, shows only 3 posts and also does not show posts we choose by ID.

https://www.myandroid.com/new-viber-update/

BR,

Amro

I can see the issue on your shared site.

Does the issue get resolved for you if you disable RTL support or display your site in English?

Amro
    Participant

To answer your question, No none of the suggested solutions worked. However, we investigated the issue and fixed it by modifying the java script file “Slick.js ” which manipulate the translation property of the DIV in CSS code, mainly we removed the negative sign.

********* Slick.js *********

/*if (_.options.rtl === true) {
    position = -position;
    }*/
    x = _.positionProp == ‘left’ ? Math.abs(Math.ceil(position)) + ‘px’ : ‘0px’;

Now our issue is that the recent posts limit is not working when set to any number, for example to 6 or 9. it keeps showing many posts. in addition, specific posts by ID not working too.

The same issue of limit apply to “Blog posts basics” found at Home page with WPBakery editor, the limit not working. I guess it uses the same function as recent posts.

Can you please check and advise ASAP?

Amro

Please clear and temporary disable the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your site.

Could you please share me the screenshots of the elements to show how you have configured it?

Also would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

Sorry but as I don’t understand the language used on your site so it is taking time to understand & resolve the issues.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)