Single post page title

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single post page title

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Single post page title

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Damian
    Participant

Hi,

I have problem with setting up single post page title. I have two categories. I can set default single post page title, but it does not match two categories.

Theme Settings -> Titlebar -> Post title

Is there any way to customize this tho have two different titles in two different categories? Or how can i change child theme, if it is possible to achieve to display single post category in place where is page title?

Best regards,

Hi @Damian,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve so could you please explain it a bit more in detail by sharing its screenshots or page URLs from your site then i can better understand it and help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Damian
    Participant

I have two posts : example 1 and example 2

• in Events category
    • in cooperation category

I have also two pages:

• Events with title Events
    • Cooperation with title Cooperation

When I open single post the title changes to News, which in this case is not appropriate.

In Theme Settings -> Titlebar -> Post title I have entered the default single page title: News

I am looking for a solution that would allow me to set my own custom title for the single post page.

Best regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I am looking for a solution that would allow me to set my own custom title for the single post page.

You can achieve it developing custom code in the Jevelin child theme as shared in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/blog-page-full-width/#post-6756

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)