Slick slider not working in RTL

Home Forums Gillion Theme Slick slider not working in RTL

Home Forums Gillion Theme Slick slider not working in RTL

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello, Slix slider for example in Personal template is not working in RTL mode. I just checked the code via inspector and I found that CSS transform 3D needs to change the number to positive from negative.

Also i checked Slick website and read the documentation and figured out It needs to add (rtl:true) to the script to get everything works on rtl.

Would you please help me to edit the specific file that will need to get change?

Thanks

Hi @229,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Participant

Sure, http://229amini.ir

Also i RTL the template for myself your rtl.css was’t enough 😀

Regards,

You can find the code of slick slider in the following theme file on line number 14.

/gillion/js/scripts.js

Participant

Thanks for the info but I think I have to edit this part of the code

before the slider code, a script is like blow and i need to add rtl: true attribute

jQuery(document).ready(function ($) {

if( $.isFunction( $.fn.slick ) ) {
    $(‘.blog-slider-m245xuiwGO’).slick({

autoplay: true,
    autoplaySpeed: 6000,

dots: true,
    arrows: true,
    swipe: true,
    swipeToSlide: true,
    cssEase: ‘cubic-bezier(0.445, 0.05, 0.55, 0.95)’,
    appendDots: $(‘.blog-slider-m245xuiwGO .blog-slider-dots’),
    fade: false,
    speed: 500,
    slidesToScroll: 0,

prevArrow: ‘<div class=”slick-prev”><i class=”icon icon-arrow-left-circle”></i></div>’,
    nextArrow: ‘<div class=”slick-next”><i class=”icon icon-arrow-right-circle”></i></div>’,

});
    }

});

Participant

It will be add from VC and I think i have to edit another file for this 🙂

Thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Participant

Thanks but you know still i don’t know how do fix this issue? Im not sure about witch file need to be edit to get this problem fixed.

Im sure that need to modify a file of VC that.

Regards

Have you tried changing the code of slick slider in the following theme file on line number 14?

/gillion/js/scripts.js

I have also notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Participant

Yeah add RTL: true to the scrip.js but this script is not for this slider I notice that slide is blog-slider-m245xuiwGO and this class added with VC and between the slider code begin is a script that I paste to you in my 2nd post,

we need to modify a file code related to Visual Composer that will generate this code.

Please check the screenshot below, we need to add this parameter to the file that will generate this code.

Best,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ok I understood that the slider is not created by the theme but the Visual Composer plugin.

In this case you can either use another slider provided by a different plugin or contact the Visual Composer plugin support as we can’t make changes in the plugin files.

Participant

But this is a property of yours that called “(Blog slider) Gillion blog posts slider” so I think there is a specific file on the theme that needs to be modified.

Thanks

Participant

Nevermind I found the file it’s called blog-slider.php in this address Theme> inc > elements > blog-slider.php

Please fix this problem in the future. I attacked the fix code screenshot.

Thanks for your support 😉

Regards,

Attachments:

Awesome great to see you got that resolved.

Participant

Hello again,

I have some problems with the Theme Option.

1. There is no option to add custom fonts, Also when I tried to set fonts to default the below code added to the site.

.post-meta, .post-categories, .post-switch-item-right, .sh-read-later-review-score, .sh-nav li.menu-item a, .sh-nav-container li.menu-item a, .sh-comment-date a, .post-button .post-button-text, .widget_categories li, .sh-dropcaps, .sh-dropcaps-full-square, .sh-dropcaps-full-square-border, .sh-dropcaps-full-square-tale, .sh-dropcaps-square-border, .sh-dropcaps-square-border2, .sh-dropcaps-circle, .comment-body .reply, .sh-comment-form label, blockquote, blockquote::after, .post-review-score, .sh-comment-author a, .sh-header-top .sh-nav li.menu-item a, .post-quote-link-content p, .instagram-post-overlay-container, .widget_categories li .count, .sh-login-popup, .widget-learn-more, .gillion-woocommerce ul.products li.product, .gillion-woocommerce div.product div.summary > :not(.woocommerce-product-details__short-description), .gillion-woocommerce div.product .woocommerce-tabs ul.tabs li a, .gillion-woocommerce #review_form, .gillion-woocommerce .widget_shopping_cart .cart_list > li > a:not(.remove), .gillion-woocommerce .widget_shopping_cart .total, .gillion-woocommerce .woocommerce-MyAccount-navigation ul li, .gillion-woocommerce table thead, body.woocommerce-account.woocommerce-page:not(.woocommerce-edit-address) .woocommerce-MyAccount-content > p, .gillion-woocommerce .woocommerce .button, .gillion-woocommerce #coupon_code, .sh-instagram-widget-with-button .null-instagram-feed .clear a {font-family: “Use Default Font”;}

2. There is no option to hide author name from category, archives and index posts.
    3. there is a problem some icons, bookmark icon and search icons will not load.

Attachments:

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)