Slide in/out right hand panel

Home Forums Gillion Theme Slide in/out right hand panel

Home Forums Gillion Theme Slide in/out right hand panel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • GH
    Participant

Hi, I bought this theme today because of the slide in/out feature with icons (Showcase, demo, questions / answers ..) shown in every demo. Can you point me to the documentation how to set this up as the one click demo install didn’t create it either.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @GH,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is not a part of the theme but achieved using custom plugin shared in the below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/sliding-menu-from-right/#post-19426

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

GH
    Participant

A week ago we did reply and haven’t received any answers to the following issues:

1) In tablet or phone mode the menu shows the search icon 2 times.

2) How can we remove the bookmark reading icon – we don’t have logged in users – so need to remove it.

3) Also how can we remove the “Shared > twitter > facebook” icon – we don’t need it.

Thanks

Could you please tell me where you have replied?

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

GH
    Participant

I sent a private reply.

These are all connected issues in the menu – so 1 thread is OK.

I sent a private reply.

I don’t get it.

Do you see the sent private reply?

These are all connected issues in the menu – so 1 thread is OK.

Are you referring menu as Slide in/out right hand panel?

If yes then please share the screenshots of it.

GH
    Participant

I will open a new thread about the 3 issues with the main menu mentioned above.

Now to the slide in/out right hand panel – as it is shown in the purchase demo. The “jevelin_showcase_sidebar” zip file only adds the icons not a panel.

We bought this theme because of that feature – So we can have multiple panels with icons.

How can we do that?

Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I have asked the theme developer about that panel with multiple icons feature and he will reply here ASAP.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)