Slider Revolution as header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Slider Revolution as header

Home Forums Gillion Theme Slider Revolution as header

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • zelldi
    Participant

Hello,

my problem is I can’t find any option to substitute the header/logo with a slider I made in Slider Revolution. I was able to do it with another theme (via an option in the home page), but not with Gillion.

My aim is to have a header like the one you see in the attached image.

Thank you very much.

Stefano

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for your question.

You can display slider in the header as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/show-revolution-slider-instead-of-breadcrumbs-and-page-title/#post-11992

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

zelldi
    Participant

I must be missing something, because these are all the header options I can see (see attachment). There’s no option to replace the titlebar content with Revolution Slider.

Does it have to do with the fact that if I go to “The7 Slider Revolution” panel, I see a red button under Plugin Activation that says “Not Activated”?

Thank you again. I hope to hear from you soon,

Stefano

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zelldi
    Participant

P.S.: I even re-installed the plugin, and now the panel title is just “Slider Revolution”, but the option to set a slider instead of the regular header still isn’t available in the page settings – even when I create a page from scratch.

Sorry for the confusion but that option currently is only available with Jevelin theme.

We have create feature request for it so that the option will be also available in Gillion theme.

We will implement this feature in Gillion theme ASAP.

zelldi
    Participant

Thank you very much. I strongly need it, and I thought it was in the theme when I purchased it, as I read “Revolution Slider” was added with the Version 1.4.3.

I’ll wait, but pleeease be quick. :)))

Thank you again,

Stefano

Yes the Revolution Slider plugin is added in the theme and the theme supports it but currently doesn’t display slider at the top most header of page.

We will try our best to implement this feature ASAP.

zelldi
    Participant

Ok, thank you. I hope you do it soon – because Gillion is one of the best blog themes out there, and I believe it would easily become the most famous and appreciated if a few options were implemented. 😉

Grazie,

Stefano

Sure we’ll do it.

The feature request is implemented in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

zelldi
    Participant

Thank you a lot!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)