Social Counter doesn't display icons even though I entered API information

Home Forums Gillion Theme Social Counter doesn't display icons even though I entered API information

Home Forums Gillion Theme Social Counter doesn't display icons even though I entered API information

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • hidek0724
    Participant

I entered ID and API informations to my Social Counter widget for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. But it doesn’t appear on my website instead of Twitter’s counter.

Please let me know how to fix them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @hidek0724,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hidek0724
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your reply.

My site is

https://kimuras.jp

Best,
    Hidenori

This can be a child theme issue used on your site so to confirm it just temporarily use the Gillion theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s your site child theme issue.

If it is not a child theme issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

hidek0724
    Participant

I’ve changed my theme to parent theme but the issue still exists.

Could you login to my site and support me?

Also some other widgets don’t work too. (Twitter feed widget ..etc.)

I would be very happy to see them and share me how to fix.

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by hidek0724.

I can’t access your website admin area as I am getting an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hidek0724
    Participant

Sorry, my server security setting wasn’t allow access from outside of Japan.

It should be able you to access the site by now.

I’ve deactivated all plugins except you told me though, I think the issue hasn’t solved.

I logged into your website but could not find the bottleneck of the issue so I notified the theme developer about it so that it will be fixed.

In the meanwhile, you can use any other social counter plugin from the below website that provides a widget to display it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/social+counter/

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/social

hidek0724
    Participant

Alright, thanks for your help!

Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Welcome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)