Some Questions

Home Forums Gillion Theme Some Questions

Home Forums Gillion Theme Some Questions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • hceliktas
    Participant

After working on hours. I have some questions. But first i had to say Gillion is great. ?

1. I have problems with article count. Although exact number is in admin. In post it seemed 0k.
    2. In stay connected menu, i couldn’t make facebook work although i entered app and page id correct.
    3. I couldn’t make mailchimp widget work although i entered widget app code correct.
    4. I found a bug. If i select post style: Standard (with title at the top), when i tried to click on category and name, image opens because image seemed still there.
    5. I selected gillion child as default. Is this the right selection. If any update will occur, ı only will uptade gillion main. Am i right?
    6. How can i make blog style “Masonry grid” 3 coloumns. It seems 2 now. And also i cannon shorten description although i tried to select from settings.
    7. In author bio, there isn’t any email button. Please check. http://www.thewisemag.com/author/aycans/

Hi @hceliktas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have problems with article count. Although exact number is in admin. In post it seemed 0k.

I am not sure what you are referring to as article count so could you please share me the screenshot of it?

Are you referring to View Count?

In stay connected menu, i couldn’t make facebook work although i entered app and page id correct.

I couldn’t make mailchimp widget work although i entered widget app code correct.

I found a bug. If i select post style: Standard (with title at the top), when i tried to click on category and name, image opens because image seemed still there.

I selected gillion child as default. Is this the right selection. If any update will occur, ı only will uptade gillion main. Am i right?

How can i make blog style “Masonry grid” 3 coloumns. It seems 2 now. And also i cannon shorten description although i tried to select from settings.

In author bio, there isn’t any email button. Please check. http://www.thewisemag.com/author/aycans/

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

hceliktas
    Participant

ok 🙂

Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)