Some questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Some questions

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Some questions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • nvr_92
    Participant

I’m sorry for this, but I have some questions, maybe difficult…

1. In the portfolio template, we have the switches, but the left button is the one that marks the next page.

For me, it makes more sense that the right button is the one that allows access to the following, how could I change it?

2. I would like to put “related items”(portfolio) in Spanish, but in the customization, I can only activate or deactivate this section, not modify the H3. How can I change it?

The same thing happens with searches, instead of Search here, I would like to put it in Spanish and I do not know how.

3. This is a complex question. I want some of my pages to appear on the home page as portfolios with a featured image appear, but as it is not a portfolio, it is impossible. Is there any possibility to create a preview of pages in the home?

4. The icon to close the hamburger menu when it is open is shifted to the left. I would like to place it inside the menu, above. To avoid having to force the user to “look for it”. It’s possible? I do not understand much about code or php and I guess this will be difficult.

Sorry for all of this, and thanks for your time!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

About your questions:

1. We just checked it and it should work correct from older posts (left button) to newer posts (right button)
    2. You can try this following plugin to do that: https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/, it will allow translate all these kind of texts. Here is a tutorial on how to do that: https://localise.biz/wordpress/plugin/beginners
    3. Sorry, but at the moment we don’y have any idea on how to do that without adding major features to the theme.
    4. It could be possible, but in this exact case we tested some ideas, but it didn’t work so well as there are used dynamic elements.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)