Special Characters + Composer Error Message

Home Forums Gillion Theme Special Characters + Composer Error Message

Home Forums Gillion Theme Special Characters + Composer Error Message

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • mythaiorg
    Participant

Hi guys,

I just realized two things that are happening on my page right now:

a) Special characters such as Thai letters aren’t displaying anymore (hosting CS said might be because the content was created way back when / different php support) – so I was wondering if there’s a chance to make it work again? Here’s an example: https://my-thai.org/muay-thai-interview-legendary-john-wayne-parr/

b) Every time I log in to the dashboard and the editor I get the error message below. Any chance to fix this as well?

Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mythaiorg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

a) Special characters such as Thai letters aren’t displaying anymore (hosting CS said might be because the content was created way back when / different php support) – so I was wondering if there’s a chance to make it work again? Here’s an example: https://my-thai.org/muay-thai-interview-legendary-john-wayne-parr/

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the WP Rocket cache that you are using on your website.

Also, please check whether it works using Twenty Twenty theme on your site.

b) Every time I log in to the dashboard and the editor I get the error message below. Any chance to fix this as well?

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)