Stripe checkout java not loading

Home Forums Gillion Theme Stripe checkout java not loading

Home Forums Gillion Theme Stripe checkout java not loading

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • nicolaivarney
    Participant

Hi Gillion,

I’m sorry to contact you with this issue. I’ve tried many others without any result. The reason it that it’s hard to replicated the error.

I use stripe checkout payment forms with woocommerce, but there’s an error when many people try to type in credit, but I cant replicate it. They see the credit card container as too small, but i’ve improved the height – The problem is an SSL or java script problem.

From Woocommerce log i see the following – Can gillion somehow be blocking java or SSL?  I’m not sure what to do but i’m looking alot of customers.

Just to make sure it’s not gillion theme, can you assist me with analyzing this log from woocommerce error? Is the javascript or ssl being blocked by theme, or is it something else?

Delete if its unappropriate. Sorry for this, and I hope you can help – Just wanted to make sure it’s not the theme blocking something.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @nicolaivarney,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I don’t get any clue from your shared log.

To confirm whether it is a theme issue, just temporary use the Twenty Seventeen theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)