Stuck in Boxed Layout

Home Forums Gillion Theme Stuck in Boxed Layout

Home Forums Gillion Theme Stuck in Boxed Layout

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Brand911
    Participant

Site: Stevenprosenthal.com

Ever since updating plugins/themes, etc. this site (and another one I’m building) is stuck in boxed layout even though the settings are set to full-width. The site above hasn’t been changed (settings) at all and it was the correct full width until I updated plugins.

Please tell me what to do. (ASAP) thanks!

Brand911
    Participant

This is just happening on the homepage (which is blog template set to sidebar left). General settings are set to default full-width.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Brand911
    Participant

Also, when I open the site in a non-incognito window, the home page slider is not visible (but is visible in the back end)…. and the home page does appear in full-width.   ???

Currently, my site is not searchable by search engines, as we’re just building it… could that be the reason why all of these problems are happening?  I’ve not experienced that before when using the theme on other sites.

Site that is not “LIVE” yet… sherinthawer.com

Hi @Brand911,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your shared site so please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, please clear and temporarily deactivate the W3 Total Cache that you are using on your website.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)