The Featured image

Home Forums Gillion Theme The Featured image

Home Forums Gillion Theme The Featured image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • gozvn
    Participant

Hi. i just new here.

i want to ask support team.

1. How i can remove featured image on my single post blog ?
    2. How i can set  the post content with popular post ? it just show id for specific post.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

gozvn
    Participant

*update#

• i was find out how to disable featured image inside blog post. But i can do only one per each post. I want featured image disable inside post as default setting for every post , Can i and how ?

Hi @gozvn,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

i was find out how to disable featured image inside blog post. But i can do only one per each post. I want featured image disable inside post as default setting for every post , Can i and how ?

You can hide it on all posts by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.single-post article .post-thumbnail {
        display: none;
    }

How i can set the post content with popular post ? it just show id for specific post.

I am not sure which popular post you are referring to so could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

gozvn
    Participant

As picture attached

i want a block that you named in theme is ” Blog Post Basic” or ” BLog Slider” with option filter posts with highest view to show. As picture just filter order by ” Name, Date, Author etc….”

So can i get popular post by filter post by View ?

maybe my grammar not good. i hope you understand what im talking about.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

There are no option filter posts with the highest view to show.

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of the Gillion theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/gillion-multiconcept-blogmagazine-theme/19470306/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

gozvn
    Participant

i don’t think this is custom or personalty function. This common function for every theme.

i hope you will add this on near future.

gozvn
    Participant

For your code with CSS fix still wrong a bit. it will make all thumbnail hide include related post and other.

to anyone has same problem with me that looking for solutions. below code will use CSS to hide that featured image

i will re-edit like this

.single-post article .post-type-content .post-thumbnail {
    display: none;
    }

Sure, we will consider it.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)