Theme setting

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme setting

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme setting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Jemima
    Participant

About disabling bakery and front and backend editor.

Hi @Jemima,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you do not want to use WPBakery page builder then you can just disable the WPBakery plugin from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Plugins

Please note that after disabling the WPBakery plugin, the pages created using the WPBakery page builder won’t display correctly.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Jemima
    Participant

<span data-story-id=”story_d52e3043799442f121358f8f2fb50ff4″ data-room-id=”room_ac362e21b546d955760c69f2ec70a4ec” data-timestamp=”1571376543505″ data-text=”Thanks for your reply. how can we just use the normal wysiwyg creator when trying to make new posts and pages. Our concern is when we one day use another theme it’s going to be a serious problem to retain content in a usable non-Bakery format with shortcodes galore! It’s a turn off. Can you tell me how to get use of normal WordPress blogging for the new posts and pages we create? Without losing the look and feel of the site overall.” data-userid=”424274832096608256″ data-orgid=”425273219419893760″>Thanks for your reply. how can we just use the normal wysiwyg creator when trying to make new posts and pages. Our concern is when we one day use another theme it’s going to be a serious problem to retain content in a usable non-Bakery format with shortcodes galore! It’s a turn off. Can you tell me how to get use of normal WordPress blogging for the new posts and pages we create? Without losing the look and feel of the site overall.</span>

As said above, the pages created using the WPBakery page builder won’t display correctly when you disable the WPBakery plugin as the pages are created using the shortcodes.

You can always create new pages using a default page editor and without WPBakery page builder.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)