Theme Settings page is not responding

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme Settings page is not responding

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme Settings page is not responding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • alfred
    Participant

Hi,

I use the latest WordPress installation, PHP version, and Gillion theme but somehow cannot get the Theme Settings to work. It remains totally blank every time  I click its link under Appearance. I do not get any error message – totally blank save for the WordPress menu items on top and on the left.

So I am left with the Customizer page which is not fast enough and lacks some features. How do I get this sorted out?

HI @alfred,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

alfred
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Thanks for the response.

I found out that toggling Easy Table of Contents and plugin OFF and ON solved the problem. I guess I will have to test this more to find out the real cause.

Thanks again.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by alfred.
    • This reply was modified 5 years ago by alfred.

Awesome great to see you got the culprit plugin found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)