Thrive Leads and JS issue

Home Forums Gillion Theme Thrive Leads and JS issue

Home Forums Gillion Theme Thrive Leads and JS issue

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • waz69
    Participant

Hi – I have Thrive Leads installed and it works well with every other theme I have, except for Gillion.  When I activate Gillion, Thrive Leads stops working.

I discovered a JS error so wondering if you could review and see if this can be fixed or might be the cause of the issue?

Thank  you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @waz69,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Gillion theme.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

waz69
    Participant

Hi – sure – my website is https://accountmanager.tips/wp-admin

Login is thrive

password is gillion_support

Thank you!

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is public forum. Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share any sensitive information with us then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able to see it.” as described above.

I don’t see javascript error or any issue on your site so could you please share me the exact page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

waz69
    Participant

Hi

I’ve deleted the login and will put the private information below:

Attachments:

I could confirm the issue on my test site which occurs when we do not select any social share icons in the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshot therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile I resolved it on your site by selecting one social share icon but made it not to display.

Attachments:

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)