Title line height

Home Forums Gillion Theme Title line height

Home Forums Gillion Theme Title line height

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • amplitum
    Participant

Where to change line height of post titles? This is to much close… I want to change not just here (attachment), but for all headings.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @amplitum,

Thank you for your question.

You can change it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.post-title h1, .post-title h2 {
        line-height: 125%!important;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

amplitum
    Participant

Hm, still nothing :/

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

amplitum
    Participant

No, because my site is on local host :/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Then please tell me exactly on which page it is displaying or which element you are using to display it along  with the whole screen screenshot of it.

amplitum
    Participant

This is display on the home screen, on category page… On evry page where you have post title :)))

amplitum
    Participant

This works now, but after I pasted css code in Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS. What is the difference between this route and Appearance > Theme settings > Custome Code?

Glad it is working now for you.

There isn’t any difference between them but may be the existing CSS code added there conflicting with our above shared CSS code so you can try adding the shared CSS code at the top of the existing CSS code.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)