To add a Mega Menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme To add a Mega Menu

Home Forums Gillion Theme To add a Mega Menu

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • rosaroux
    Participant

How do I add a Mega Menu with images like in the attached image? I don’t see any options with Unyson. Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rosaroux
    Participant

Solution for this topic

It’s solved, sorry!

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

milbor
    Participant

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”ru” data-phrase-index=”0″>How do I add a mega menu with images like the attached image?</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”ru” data-phrase-index=”1″>I have not installed Unyson.</span> </span>

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”ru” data-phrase-index=”2″>Thanks!</span></span>

Attachments:

@milbor To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

milbor
    Participant

How do I add a mega menu with images like the attached image? I have not installed Unyson /installed Redux Framework 4.1/.
    Thanks!

Attachments:

@milbor It is displayed by the Unyson plugin on the theme demo website.

If you are not using the Unyson plugin then you can use any of the below plugins to display it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/megamenu/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)